I know that some of you more left-brained folks out there are saying, don't show me what's new, tell me! OK here is a feature list.
(Right-brained folks skip on to the Quick Tour.)
- Multi-Page Animations
Now you can have multi-page animations. And any of the animation types can be multi-page such as Rotate, Fade, Step or Swing.
- Step Animation. A powerful animation effect that sequences words,
symbols, or both (such as the example on the previous page).
- Multiple Attributes. Separate attributes can be assigned individual
characters including color, extrusion, bevel and more.
- Instant Buttons. Select a button, add text or a symbol, or leave it
blank, and you have an attractive, instant button.
- One Click Access to All Characters. A drop down list displays the entire
character set for any selected font. Double click a character to add it to the text editing window.
- Center Line Rotation. Now you can rotate around the center of a symbol or
line of text.
- Fully Adjustable Texture Fills. It's not enough that you can add bitmap
texture fills to your 3D text, symbol or logos. But now you can scale the texture, move it up, down, side to side, even rotate it.
- Matched Fills. You can precisely position an object against a textured
- Fade In and Out Animation. One of several new animation techniques.
- Separate Front and Side Fills. You can have one fill for the front and a
separate fill for the sides of text, symbols, buttons, and so on.
- Six New Bevel Types. Six, count `em six new bevel types added to the
- Color Tinted Textures. Texture fills can be tinted interactively. The
possibilities are endless.
There's more, but this should whet your appetite.